Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Teacher's Day.....

September 1st, all schools are celebrating Teacher's Day today. It is a holiday for both teachers and students. Kids don't need to be in school today so they can sleep in but both of them are awake when I left for office this morning.

After reaching the office, I started to received the calls from them. They want to play the computer. They are fighting over the same computer. Jasper wants Cheryl's ban from the computer to continue as she had scolded him stupid. I got frustrated so I scolded them over the phone and told them that I don't want anymore calls from them for the rest of the day.

It is extremely annoying that they have to fight over the computer as there are 2 computers at home but no, they have to fight over the same computer to play the same game. Can't they play one after the other?? No, they can't. In the end, it is no computer for the both of them. Problem solved. Both won't have computer time today.

Got a new show yesterday... To Catch the Uncatchables, starring Ada Choi and Wong Dayo, I think that is his name, it is really funny, a comedy... managed to watched 5 episodes before I went to sleep at a little after 12.

This morning's traffic is the best in this whole week. No traffic jams on the CTE at all, and I managed to reach office at 7.40am, that is pretty early, about 20 mins earlier than usual for me. When the school holidays starts, there won't be much of a traffic jam on the CTE as parents will be on leave too or leaving later as they won't need to fetch the kids to school. I love the holidays.

Clearing up work stuff today... my supervisor was telling me to just throw all the work over to Beijing as they are suppose to take over my jobscope but you can't just throw over everything to them just like that, if they mess it up, who is going to clear the shit? I was telling him that I will pass over the Facilities to them a few at a time so that they will not be overwhelm but he don't agree. Kept telling me to just throw it to them. Yes, you won't need to clear the shit if shit happens but I have to clear it, you know.

I am going ahead with my plan to pass them a few at a time. It will be extremely messy to correct errors later and I don't like to correct errors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home