Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Friday, August 26, 2005

It's weekend again


It's Friday again and I am looking forward to the weekend.

Had planned how I want to spend this weekend :


  • Go visit doctor to check that my cough is more or less cured/ok/gone
  • Go get my bank book changed. Since I had accidently bend a corner of it, it will not allow me to update using the machine. Had check with one of the branch and the teller assured me that it can work the next time I update my book but my book was rejected again last week when I tried to update it. This time die die also must get it changed. I don't like to queue at the bank just to update the book.
  • Go for facial. Time to pamper myself
  • Go for pedicure. Double pampering...hahahaha
  • Go shopping. Enough said.

Took cab to work from home again this morning but it cost be an extra $3 this morning due to the traffic jam at CTE. I had already came out early to get the cab to avoid the jam but still got caught in it. Told the driver the address, saying "Uncle, Tractor Road, please go by CTE, AYE and exit at Jln Boon Lay."

The uncle thought for a while and replied to me that he don't know how to go there. I stared at him for a while, then repeated the directions to him again, saying that that is the way to get there. "Oh, you know how to get there ar??" Of course I know how to get there, if not, I won't be giving you directions.

Finished reading "State of Fear" last night. Good book as usual, kept me in suspense till the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home