Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Monday, August 08, 2005

At work


Didn't know that so many people will come over to my workstation to ask why didn't I take the day off to enjoy the long weekend. Standard answer to all of them..."Got a report that I need to prepare and a System to close"

Have closed my system. Corporate told me to "go ahead and close it. We need to investigate why then figures are double the amount". So went ahead to close it.... If not, on Tuesday, emails will be send to the big boss here saying that I had missed my closing.

The other system is still running, must wait for it to be done before I can go in to extract the figures I need. Sigh, boring day at work. Most of the people in my division is on leave today. Why am I back in the office... just because of one report to submit and one system to close...

Anyway, had a good weekend, shopping and buying things. Tried to view the fireworks from the Esplanade but could only see some of it... the place is so packed with people. Lucky we manage to get a cab to go home after that... couldn't imagine taking the MRT or the bus... will be packed like sardines in a can, I believe.

Will try to go to the Expo tomorrow, Bookfair there. Can get more books. Went to Kino for books yesterday and book quite a few already. See if can get a few more tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home