Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Friday, July 22, 2005

Weekend in sight...


Friday, finally it is the weekend. Will be going down to Kino to get my copy of Harry Potter. Cheryl was bugging me on Monday about the book. It seems that the rest of her friends had already got the book and started reading it. Whereas she have not even lay eyes on the book yet.

I had actually thought of going over to Kino on Saturday after my checkup but as it was raining and the nurse told me that I can go over to Thomas Medical for my detail scan, I decided to go for the scan instead. Anyway, I was uncertain if the book is suppose to be out on Saturday or not... No reports in the papers. I checked before I left the house.

Have not recovered completely from the pesky cold as yet. Voice still breakup at times. The secretary was telling me that the flu bug is still in the air and told be to take care. I have been good, taking my medicine and trying to sleep early but it is not getting better anytime soon.

Joined the crowd to buy TOTO yesterday. The prize money is $5M, I heard. It is a case of trying my luck. Don't buy, no hope, bought at least there is a chance... even though it is a one in a zillion chance... there is still hope... hahaha wishing thinking....

Will have to finish my HK serial soon. Was given 2 weeks to watch the show and it is approaching the 2nd weekend already...

Watched LOST last night and had switched channels when Sayid started to torture Saywer. Not going to listen to people screaming in pain. Went over to Star Movies and there is this movie with Jordan Chan in it. Have to catch it sometime when I am free.

It will be lunchtime soon. Someone is treating a few of us to lunch today. Till later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home