Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Songs....


Finally, brought the songs that James' friend compiled for our wedding to the office and load them into the computer....

Frankly, I didn't really noticed the songs being played during the dinner so it is nice to be able to hear them now. His friend is the more humorous type so it is a mix of English and Mandarin songs.

Still waiting for my photos, can't wait to see it. Wonder how it will turn out. Maybe in another week or so, we will get it.

Woke up 4+ this morning and couldn't really get back to sleep after that. Now, my eyes are getting heavy again. Give me a bed and I think I will be asleep in a flash. Hate waking up in the middle of the night as I can't fall back to sleep easily. Really admire those who can just go back to sleep in a snap whereas I will be tossing and turning and still can't get to sleep.

Sigh... back to work... need to get some reports out for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home