Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Friday, June 17, 2005

Muffins....


Just got my muffins, they look yummylicious even though they are mini-muffins. Bringing them home for the kids to eat...which I am sure at the end of the day, I may end up with no muffins for myself.

Will be going shopping tomorrow for stuffs. Don't really want to do it but have to. Wonder if I can get good discount for the things that I want to buy....

Was also thinking if I should bring the kids to watch Magadascar tomorrow or on Monday. Nope, shall spend tomorrow shopping instead, watch the show on Monday. If not, they will complain that they don't have any activities on Monday.

Eyeing the muffins now.... should I start eating them now... getting hungry... I shall control, take 3 and keep the rest for tonite. Don't want to be a fat little piggy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home