Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Friday, June 10, 2005

Lost ~ In Thoughts

Caught in the new series "Lost" last nite... had actually fell asleep waiting for the show to start but managed to wake up before 10 to get ready for the show...

This show really have all the twists and turns of a roller coaster... the person who I thought is a convict isn't & who would have guess that the convict is actually the girl. The Korean couple is out of place in the show, I mean, if both of them can't speak English at all, how did they communicate with others when they are in the States? And the husband is a MCP... imagine him not letting his wife have a bite of food when he goes round asking others to eat the food he prepared. Come on, she is your wife, you know!!!!! Don't you need to take care of her first??

Anyway, I will definitely mark my Thursday nites for this show. There are just too much stuff to discover and solve...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home