Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Half the day have gone by.....


Half the day have gone by and I am still reading the business proposal for one of the major investment that the company is investing in. Eyes are getting tired and starting to get a little hungry...

Will pop over to the cafeteria to grab a bite later. Someone is taking orders in the office for muffins. Placed a order for 22 pieces of mini muffins to be collected tomorrow. Just thinking of it makes me hungry. Stop, must stop thinking of it.

Counting down the days till weekend, will have a lot of time onhand when I go on leave next week. Must ask around for interesting shows to borrow to pass time.

Just remembered that the show "My Restaurant Rules" will be shown tonite if it is still showing, will clash with Lost. Hhhhmmm, Lost wins, shows on renovations can be watched at other times.

Why is time passing so slowly today? I want to go home to watch my show.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home