Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Mr & Mrs Smith.....


Went to watch Mr & Mrs Smith last nite with Mabel and her friend, AJ.

How should I describe my feelings for a couple that have kept secrets from each other for 5 or 6 years? They are either very good at keeping secrets or they are totally unaware of what each other does or they are too wrapped up in their own world to noticed their partners.

Won't you feel strange that your spouse never ever introduce their colleagues to you after 5/6 years of marriage?? And they won't let you call them in the office?? Or you have never visited their office at all.....

I will feel that something is wrong if my hubby don't mention his colleagues to me at all or tell me about his work, I mean, I don't need details but at least you need to know what he is doing at work in general.

That is all for now... till later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home