Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Rainy day.... and I feel a headache creeping up on me....

Came out of Outram MRT this morning and found that it was raining... Didn't expect it to rain as there was no sign that it will rain this morning when I left the house. Anyway, hop into the cab and went to work.

Was reconciling the intercompany charges when I first felt the headache starting. Mild little thing that last till I returned from lunch and it had turn to a dull ache now. Need to pop a Panadol coz I will be watching a movie with Mabel & friend later. Not going to let this headache spoil my evening entertainment.

Two more days till the weekend and I will be on leave the whole of next week... Can't wait for the weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home