Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Friday, June 17, 2005

Semi-Lost


Saw Lost last nite but as I was also busy explaining the story to my son about why there are people on an island and parts of an aeroplane lying on the beach, I am missing part of the show.

Kids and their whys...

Why are they building a tent? It is for the injured person.
Why is the person injured? He was struck with a piece of metal when the aeroplane crash.
Why must they collect water when it is raining? Becos there is no fresh water for them to drink.

After a while, he asked "Can we watch something else? It is a little scary."
"What is scary?" I asked him. "Don't know but it is scary."

So I told him to snuggle up to me and we will watch the show together which we did till it ended.

Point to note : Sometimes it is not that the show is scary but just that the kid wants to snuggle up to their mother...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home