Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Friday, June 24, 2005

End of my Nice Little Holiday


Today is Friday, the end of my nice little holiday break that I gave myself. Looking back, I have spend time with the kids, went shopping with them and alone, slept (just love to sleep when I have the time), watch serials and whatnots.

Need to be back in the office on Monday, wonder if the office mailbox had exploded with emails when I am not around. If I can clear up everything before the weekend... as I will be taking another 2 days leave next week. My galfriends will know why...

Both Anne and Mabel are away for their Sun and Surf trip to Bintan. So envious of them. Anyway, Anne will owe us a treat so...hahaha.... it is ok, will wait for them to be back and get my treat from her.

Time for dinner, afterwhich will be glued to the gogglebox till zzzzz time. That my schedule the past few days and all will change come next week. Better be mentally prepared for work soon if not I will be falling asleep in the office...sigh.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home