Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Sleepy Tuesday.....


Couldn't wake up this morning, overslept slightly and ended up reaching office 10 mins before 8.30... lucky still have time for breakfast.

Continue to check on figures, task not completed from yesterday. Colleague called from HK saying that the figures don't seems to tie between 2 of the systems that we are using. Futher divulged that it could be due to her not having set up the system "rules" to allow the flow of the data to the correct accounts. Is this my fault then?? Now I have to recon the figures and let her know which accounts are not receiving the correct figures. This is too much!!!!!

NVM, going on leave again real soon. Should not get too worked up on matters like this. Will get the accounts settled for her so that she won't say that I won't help in checking.

Aaarrrggghhhhh... back to checking the figures now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home