Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Sick...


Fell sick yesterday, woke up with a scratchy throat, tearing eyes and a slightly running nose in the morning. Told hubby that I will be going to see the doctor later and ask him to go work without me.

Slept till 10 before I got ready to go to the doctor's. Waited more than 1/2 hour to my turn but there is only one patient before me. Seeing that it will be 11 soon, pop over to Mac's to get their new breakfast set, Kaya toast, then went back and wait for my turn.

Got MC for the day, went back home, ate breakfast and medicine and slept till dinner time. Feeling much better by then.

Mabel, forgot to tell you that there is this food fair over at Taka, lots of food and dried stuff. I bought Japanese candy and their dried seaweed. Goes well with porridge but for a small pack, it cost $10. Rather expensive. Jasper bought ice cream to share with my mum and Cheryl bought candy to share with me. After that, Jasper also went to the little shops outside Cold Storage to get me candy.

Anyway, back at work today and reading a lot of comments about the recent happenings about the charity organization. Logging on to read the papers later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home