Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Monday, July 11, 2005

It's Monday Blues again


Oh my gosh, did my weekend go? Can't believe that it is Monday again and I am back in the office having to do another week of work.

At times, am really happy that time is passing so fast. Before I know it, it will be end of the year and a new year will start. But I would like the weekends to last longer so that I can catch up on my sleep and just basically laze around at home.

Wishful thinking but still hoping that it will come true. Had finished the books that I book 2 weekends ago. Out of books to read again and will have to make a trip down to the bookstore soon to get new books. I have been good, cut down on my magazines. Had practically stopped buying most of the magazines that I used to buy. Presently, the only magazine that I read is Simply Her magazine. This is to replace Woman's World magazine that I use to read. They had stopped publication sometime early this year. What a waste as it is quite a good and informative magazine but luckily I found this new magazine. Not too much ads and it does review on products and services which is good as I won't have to guess which services are good based on the Yellow Pages.

Ooppssss, emails are coming in... need to go attend to it now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home