Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I am Back....


Finally back after being on MC on Monday. Had a bad cold and sore throat. Went to visit my doctor again. The nurse was surprise to see me again so soon. When I spoke to her, her reaction was, "Your sore throat got worse." I told her that I know, thought that by visiting the doctor when the sore throat started will keep it at bay but no use, two days to feeling better then I felt worst than before. My nose was running like crazy, throat hurting, coughing away...

Anyway took the medicine and slept Monday away. Ended up wide awake at night. Couldn't sleep for a very long time so just lie in bed and close my eyes. Fell asleep in the end but I think it is rather early in the morning by then.

Tuesday, had to be back in the office as there are people coming over from Beijing to learn the systems. Got to teach them how to operate the systems so that I can hand over that side of the work to them. Rather fast learners the two of them. Spent less than 2 hours telling them how to use the system and they were telling me that they have an idea how to work it.

Wednesday, taught them the 2nd system, completed everythingin the morning. That is fast, I had thought that I would need one day to cover everything with them. Now I have the afternoon to myself.

Waiting for Thursday, will be on half day leave. Going home and sleep the afternoon away... hahahahaha.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home