Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Temp staff driving me crazy


Oh God, can't stand that temp staff over at accounting. Last month, I have checked and double checked with her before I close my Capital system. She had assured me that she will not post any more adjustments.

And guess what, when I do a check before I close my system today, I found that my beginning balance is off again..... Only one possibility, she had done adjustments after I had closed my system.

So I went over to her place and asked her about it. She innocently looked at me and asked in a little girl's voice, "I didn't adjust the amount of the orders, it is other adjustments that I had passed. Will that affect your system??"

Pissed, I showed her the printout with the beginning balance being off, "It will affect my system. It takes in figures from your GLS balances." I told her.

"Then how?" Widening her eyes even more, "What I am suppose to do now?" She asked.

"I don't think you can do anything now. I have to write to Corporate to ask for their help in adjusting the figures. In future, once you had confirm with me that you are done, you can't change your figures anymore." I am sick of telling her the same thing over the last few months.

A couple of months working here, still can't remember simple instructions not to change figures once you told me you are done. Then what actually can you remember?????

It is not like you are a fresh graduate, just coming out to work, you have been working in a BIG audit firm for a few years already. You mean you can't follow or remember simple instructions???? I will give you more leeway if you are a fresh grad, but come on, you have been working for years. I don't think I need to keep telling you what to do.

I do't think it is fair to me if you keep messing things up and don't think of the results downstream. Don't you know that information do flow from one system to the next?? Why do you think I need your assurance that you are done with your figures before I close my systems? FOR FUN????

Too pissed for words now....Have to write to Corporate to do adjustment for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home