Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Caterpillars


Last Thursday, Jasper told me that his school is selling caterpillar sets... eg, you buy the caterpillar and watch it grow into a butterfly. "It cost $5 for a caterpillar and $3 for a pupa" he was telling me over the phone. Knowing that Cheryl will be wanting her own caterpillar... I told him to order 2 from his school so that jie jie can have one also. "But it will be $10 if we buy 2 caterpillars. Why don't we buy 1 caterpillar and 1 pupa? Then you only have to pay $8." He asked. So I asked him who is going to take the pupa? That is like an inactive stage whereby you can't see it do anything. So decided that we will take 2 caterpillars. Jasper came back on Friday to say that his teacher was on leave again. So I told him to wait, will get it by Monday.

Monday came and when I got home, first thing he told me is that the caterpillars are not there yet. Maybe the teacher needs to get all the orders before ordering it from the company, whatever... Then he got impatient, will we be getting it soon? Not wanting to raise his hopes too much, I told him latest by next week, he will be able to get the caterpillars. Why not this week? There are still 4 more days till weekend. So finally I told him that I don't know when the teacher will get the caterpillars for them but he just have to wait for it.

But on 2nd thought, why didn't the teacher at least tell the students when they can get it? Is it that difficult to tell them that "You will be getting the caterpillars on Thursday." Or perhaps she is worried that she will be on leave on Thursday again and will not be able to pass them the caterpillars.

Tired, didn't sleep well again last night. Didn't really want to leave my bed this morning. Just got one more disc before I finish my show. At long last. Want to get another serial but I think I will wait a while before I do that. Still got several things to do before I am free to concentrate on my shows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home