Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Raining day...Sleepy day....


Finally, finished Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince last night. There isn't much action eg. wizards fights etc till nearly the end of the book and Dumbledore was killed by Snape. Hate Snape. Made life miserable for Harry and finally kills Dumbledore...But this book left me with unanswered questions, why is Dumbledore's hand all black and withered? What had happened to it? Did I missed reading it? I remember that Dumbledore told Harry that he will explain to him what had happened another time?? When?? In the last book after he had died?????

Anyway, had started on my new book this morning to work, this is the 3rd book that I am reading from this writer. Had found her first 2 books very interesting so I got her 3rd book the other day when I went shopping. This time it is about a female banker who decides to show her bank that their security system sucks by diverting USD 1 billion away from their accounts for 3 months and earn USD 30 million before returning the money to them. Will write more after I finished the book.

Started raining about 5.30 this morning. Snuggled deeper into bed and dragged the blanket over myself, telling myself to go back to sleep. With the cool air blowing, I don't want to leave my bed at all.

6.30, hubby telling me to wake up if not, I will be late for work. No "5 more minutes" excuses were entertained. Dragged myself out of bed and start to get ready for work. Can't decide what to wear, stood in front of the wardrobe staring at the clothes, finally picked one out and decide that this is the one for today. Showed him how I looked and he replied that I look pregnant.... hahaha... what do you expect??? I am pregnant.....Can't be looking slim now, can I?

Got to Outram MRT and waited for taxi... today it is the passengers waiting for taxi and not the other way round. Took a while before I board the cab and halfway through the journey, I was closing my eyes, napping away. Bed, give me my bed....

Finally got to the office to start work... but ended up blogging about my morning... Can't really blame me as I have not got the approval to set up the capital spending for one of the major projects. It had been for the longest time since we last send out the approval to the States and still, we have not got any reply from them about setting the project up for us. If this goes on any longer, my suspense account items will burst by this month end. All my items are being booked there till this gets set up. Sigh... bitching about work early in the morning but it is frustrating when you can't get anything moving and this is not the only project on hold now. I have another one being held up and it is in China which is worse as China is so far away and I can't really control their spending there.

Need to go speak to that manager of mine again about the project approval....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home