Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Monday, August 01, 2005

Seven Swords....


It's Monday again. Back in the office reading and clearing all my emails. Getting ready for month end as usual. Had wanted to take leave on next Monday, but received a request today to submit a report by Aug 8th, there goes my super long weekend. Sigh.....

Saturday: Went for my detail scan, it's a girl... now James had taken to calling baby, "my little princess"... hhmmm... in this case, I will be queen...hahahahahaha..... After the scan, went to meet my galfren for a bite ~ brunch... before going for my pedicure and facial... meet James after that to go to Ikea as they are having their sales. Only bought 2 small items even thought we were there for nearly 3 hours... but we went for a bite before we went shopping and over at Ikea's restaurant, it is really pack with people. I believe that they make as much money from their restaurant as from their furniture. Most of the time you can't get a seat easily. After all that shopping, we took a slow bus ride home as we are in no hurry to get back. Nothing much to do expect for me to finish my HK serial. Left with 2 disc to finish the show... I am like taking forever to finish this show.

Sunday :Went to watch Seven Swords. The fight scenes are good. Sometimes the action is so fast that you don't even know what had happened. Have to get the DVD for this show... may have extra scenes in them. Hahahaha...

Went shopping before and after the movie. Didn't buy a lot of stuff, mostly window shopping and browsing around the shops, trying stuff out. Finally, a show that I had wanted to get is out on Yesasia. Now, just have to wait to see if the shops here will bring it in. It is a Korean horror show which I had seen the shots a long time ago.

Went out for lunch just now. Pop into the shop to get 2 pictures for doing cross-stitch, and the photocopy cost me $2 each, $4 for 2 designs. Is that the price now for a design? And it is a photocopy, not even original!!!????
But can't be helped, I don't have the design myself. What to do??? Just pay the lady boss that price and will keep it for as long as I can... Wonder how much she is charging for the threads... Will go to my neighbour shop for that instead. I believe that it will cost less there.

Need to go get a drink.....starting to feel thirsty again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home