Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Friday, August 05, 2005

Friday again... but no long weekend for me


Friday once again but can't take leave on Monday to enjoy super long weekend. All because of the report that is due on Monday and Tuesday. Why can't the accountants close their books early?? Then all of us can take leave on Monday and take a good rest....

Anyway, even if we are on holiday doesn't mean that the rest of Asia Pacific offices are having holiday too. HK office had asked for the report latest by Tuesday for consolidation and submission to HQ in US.

Super boring now. My system problem still not solved yet. Wrote email to States telling System support about my 2-part system problem and only one part is solved. If the other part is not solved, how to close system???

Reading blogs and forums now... in the midst of sending more email to the States to help me solve the problem. If only the temp didn't mess up my system. I would have closed my system yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home