Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Monday, August 22, 2005

I am back but still coughing away....


I know that I have not been writing for a while but have been sick for a while.

Took leave last Tuesday to sleep in. Not enough sleep as I was coughing away.

Went to see the doctor again on Wednesday. Got MC to rest more. Anyway, after taking Piriton (I think the spelling should be correct), I was knocked out for 5 hours. Good medicine to take if I need to sleep.

Thursday and Friday, on halfday leave, coughing away at nite, can't sleep, I am not taking Piriton in the morning if not I can't function in the office. So worked halfday, come home, take medicine and sleep the afternoon away.
Finally went to see the Chinese Physician, got the medicine and had brewed 2 packets already. Seems to be getting better but last nite, was coughing till 3+ in the morning. Wondering when I will fall asleep in front of the computer.

Mum was saying, save up your leave for maternity.... told her that I will be on leave for 12 weeks... will be bored out of my mind by then. The last time, by the 6th week at home, I was already looking forward to be back at work. This time, 12 weeks at home, 12 weeks, what am I suppose to do with all the time in my hands?

First 4 weeks of Mat leave, will be baby baby baby, 2nd 4 weeks of Mat leave, have to start to set routine for baby, best to set up routine early so that baby will not feel strange being left with maid and mum. That leaves the last 4 weeks of Mat leave, have not thought of that I will be doing then, maybe getting into routine with baby.

Back to work first....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home