Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Monday, August 15, 2005

Monday once again & I am still coughing away


It's Monday and I am still coughing away. Was on MC on Friday as I was up on Thursday nite coughing away. Friday morning, my head aches, my body aches, my shoulders aches from all the coughing. Had to see the doctor and was given one day MC.

I think the medicine from the doctor is not working at all. I still cough and stay awake after taking it. Shouldn't it make me sleepy so that I can have a good nite's sleep??

Didn't really want to come to work today but was worried that things will start to pile up if I don't get my a** back to work.... Turned out that today is a slow day. Will try to leave early today.

Went to Malaysia yesterday for breakfast and shopping. Came out by 2+ and went home to sleep.

Not in the best condition to write now as my head is aching again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home