Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Dinner tonite


Hhhmmm... James' birthday today... going for dinner tonite... nothing fancy, he said not to spend too much $$ on dinner.

Boring day at work. Had finally finished reconciling the figures for one of my report. Spent a lot of time downloading it yesterday because no one told me that they had changed the rules for the sort version so I kept getting a report that some details is missing. I must have downloaded more than 10 times thinking that I had chose the wrong version. In the end, shot an email over to my colleague in HK to ask if she knows that the rules for the sort version was changed. Got her answer this morning that yes, it was changed and sorry that no one informed me. God, tell me early next time so that I won't be wasting time downloading the details...

Now, just waiting for time to pass, come on 5.15pm, I am waiting for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home