Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Monday, August 15, 2005

Something that I came across in Tomorrow

A post that I came across in Tomorrow from tristefemme about this girl who wrote about her pregnancy and how her boyfriend had broken up with her after she told him that she is 11 weeks pregnant.

A few other blogs had written about this and the boyfriend had actually replied on one of the blogs giving his side of the story... the girl replied on the same blog too. See their replies

Had read a lot more over at one of the forum about this girl and what is happening...In the end, only conclusion that I have is that news spread very very fast on the internet.

People with secrets, remember not to post anything up there as sooner or later, it will be read by the whole world....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home