Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Falling asleep while looking at my comp


Okay, sign of sleep deprivation is when I start to fall asleep when I surf the net. Imagine, my eyes couldn't even keep themselves open. Caught myself a few times nooding off to zzzzland. Or should I blame it on lunch, yummy lunch today.

Finally, a moderately good night sleep last night. Was coughing a little but fell asleep soon and didn't wake up till my alarm rang this morning. Have not had a good night sleep for so long that I am tempted to just continue sleeping. Dragged myself to work this morning.

James had finally uploaded the photos online. Go view my wedding photos.

I look so fat in all the photos.... Have to really lose weight....

Reading Michael Crichton's "State of Fear" now. Fast moving book that keeps you glued to the pages.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home