Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

In office today


Back in the office after being on leave yesterday. Was coughing away till the kids were ready for school on Tuesday morning. Went to see the Chinese physician to see if there is any improvement and was told that the "wind" was not totally out of my system as yet. Got another 3 doses of medicine to take. Mum was saying that in the past, my boss would have told me to stay home for good, taking so many days of leave these 2 weeks but I don't want to take that many days of leave too. It is just that if you are coughing till the wee hours of the morning, do you think you can function in the office later??

Anyway with 23 days of annual leave, the company will want you to clear most of your leave. We are only allowed to bring forward 5 days of leave. Now with only 5 days of my annual leave to clear in September and October, I won't have any problem in clearing all my leave this year. Maternity leave will start in early December or late November, 12 weeks of paid leave doing nothing at home expect to bond with baby. Total bliss.

Finally got my wedding photos, now will have to find a place to host the photos online.

Mabel, any good recommendations??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home