Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Thursday, August 25, 2005

)@)#(&%($*^)$(^*_@#)$%(*&%^


This basically describe my mood right now. Can you imagine being asked about a report that you had done in early May, how you derived/calculated some of the figures? That is like bl***y 3 months ago but my supervisor only ask me now. You mean you only get to review the report now? What did you do with the report once I send it to you? Save and file and just chuck it one side????

After much digging and backtracking, managed to get the figure for him but I am still rather unhappy that he will wait for 3 month before asking me how the figure is derived. Not that it is difficult but I need to go read up and recalculate the figures to get the total for him. It would have been much easier if you had asked me about it in May or June, even early July is ok with my but it is end August now.....

Enough blasting, going home soon.... must leave all office work in the office...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home