Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Monday, August 29, 2005

Spaced out


Feeling spaced out today. Didn't have much to do in the office as it is approaching month end once again but had done many things on Saturday.

  • Had my facial and pedicure done. So relaxed after all the pampering.
  • Went shopping at Liang Court, Taka and Tangs.
  • Changed my bank passbook.
  • Finishing my cross stitch piece soon

Caught a bit of F1 on Sunday night. Disappointed as usual as Schumi didn't even finish the race. Wasn't following it as closely as before.

Sunday was spent lazing around at home. Took a long afternoon nap and woke up just before dinner.

Watched Van Helsing on Cable at night. Had seen the movie so often but still watched it till the end. There isn't much good shows to watch over the weekend anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home