Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Had a scare from Jasper.....

Received a call from Cheryl on my way home last night, Jasper had fell from the bed and hit his face on the floor and his nose is bleeding. Told her that I am on the way back and for her to wait for me. James is at home so I am not too worried.

Caught a cab from Kovan station to rush home, called James to bring Jasper down so that I can bring him to Mt A. for an X-ray just in case he broke his nose or got a concussion.

Reached Mt A by 7pm, got a number and waited for our turn to see the doctor. Saw the Medic?? first, he looked at Jasper, asked a few questions and told us that it is up to the doctor to decide if he needs to be
X-rayed. Explaining that there is a surcharge if we want to have the X-ray as it is after office hours. Went out and waited somemore. Saw the doctor, he tested Jasper's responses and reflexes, saw his hugh bump on his head and checked his nose to see if it is broken and concluded that it is not broken. Decided that it is better to get him X-rayed so it is back to more waiting. James got me something to eat as I had not eaten anything for dinner yet.

The Technician/X-ray person came and brought them to the X-ray department downstairs while I waited upstairs for them. They were gone for quite a while about 10 to 15 minutes before they were back with the X-ray, gave them to the doctor and after he reviewed them, his conclusion is that Jasper's nose is not broken, he don't have concussion but would give him MC so that he need to do PE for the next 5 days.

By then Jasper was complaining that he is feeling cold and wants to go home. Settled the bill, cost me nearly $200 for it. Took a cab and went home.

Took a late dinner when we were home by 9pm. Falling asleep in front of the tv by 11pm, but didn't really have a good night sleep as I slept with Jasper and he kept waking me up when he flips and turns in him sleep. I am a light sleeper so kept waking up. Now I am so sleepy and the weather out there is gloomy, perfect for sleeping. How I wish that I am home in bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home