Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Friday, September 02, 2005

Boring day at work

Start of a new month but as usual it is boring for me as I can't get any work done until the accounts are closed. Just checked with the accountants that they will only close the books next Wednesday lastest.

Luckily, I will be on leave on Tuesday. At least I won't feel so bored staying in the office.

Had lunch with my ex-team mate, she too told me to pass over the work to Beijing asap because I won't know how long they will need to learn to be up to speed. Anyway, will send an email over to the gal in Beijing to let her know that I will be passing over all the Facilities in the month of September. So by October and November, after doing 2 closing with them, they will have to manage everything by themselves and I will be free....

Had been feeling sleepy in the mornings for the whole of this week. Even sleeping slightly early is not working. Need to bring Jasper for a review tomorrow at Mt A and collect his X-ray. Will go down to Comex after that. Heard that there is the food fair at Suntec too. Will pop by and take a look.

Jasper had some sort of party today in class and had asked me to get him snacks so that he can share with his friends. So we went to NTUC last night to buy Meiji and Glico snacks and drinks. James just messaged me saying that he had exchanged his snacks for wafer biscuits. Didn't know that they are suppose to exchange snacks. Thought that everything will be eaten up.

Anyway, one hour left before I leave the office. I shall nap my way home on the MRT today. Eyes can't stay open any longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home