Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Baby Joelle

Quick update : Baby Joelle arrived on Nov 18th, 8.50am....

Had been spending the past two weeks sleeping and feeding Joelle. Didn't really get a chance to touch the computer at all. Her sleeping hours are very erratic. Likes to be awake during the early hours of the day... meaning during the hours of 4 to 6 am, when everyone is sleeping. During the day, she sleeps beautifully after every feed. It is only the nights that are bad, so I have to sleep according to her timing. Often it is sleeping till 10 am to even noon, depending on how long she had stayed awake just before dawn.

Will upload her picture when I get James to send me the pictures online...

Back to sleep soon... need to store up my energy for the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home