Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

3rd day of resting at home


3rd day of resting at home. Been sleeping every afternoon since Monday. Needless to say, I can't really sleep at night after that.

Will be going to my next check tomorrow. The rash on my tummy is really getting to me. At first thinking that it is heat rash, I took more showers but it still itches even after I spray on the lotion that my doctor gave me. Now the only thing I can do is wait for baby to be out then hopefully, the rash will go away.

Need to get out of the house today to get stuff done... need to change Jasper's glasses, get both Cheryl's and Jasper's textbooks for next year. And more assessment books for him to do both his English and Chinese Composition. Meet his teachers yesterday and the remark is that he talks a lot in class, forgetful at times but he likes to read and can do better. Can improve his handwriting etc etc....

Finally, his wound had closed up quite nicely but I think the scar will be obvious... James is calling him Harry Potter already because of his scar on the forehead though it is not a lighting scar but a straight one. Thinking of getting the La Mer cream for him to apply. See if it will fade the scar away.

No stress these few days as all I did was just check my office email and redirecting it to other people to handle. Don't need to see that Supervisor of mine proves to be very relaxing. I can't remember if I had mentioned in my previous post about him being offered a post in Tianjin.... That is why he is off for a week in October to go to Tianjin for his interview and look for a house there but SADLY, he didn't get the post. Guess what he asked for when he is there... he needs 2 drivers for his family. Can you imagine for a family of 3, he needs 2 drivers. One for himself and one for his wife.

Needless to say, he didn't get the post. Before he went for the interview, he went around telling people that our big boss was the one who wants him to go to Tianjin. After he was rejected, he went around saying that the big boss doesn't like him, so he didn't get the post. Can't imagine someone like him, can't get the post, put the blame on others. So now I am stuck with him for a longer period. Actually, he is suppose to be in my division for about 9 months, it is a project base kind of assignment but now he is stuck with my division till he can find another post to go to. Which means that I am stuck with him too. At least being on leave for these few weeks, perhaps by the time I get back, he will be gone.

Ok, going for lunch now....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home