Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I know that I have been lax...


I know that I have been lax in updating my blog...

But with the long weekend last week, I have been sleeping in and taking naps after lunch to make up for the time that I couldn't fall asleep at night.

It all started at the start of November, I noticed that I would sleep for a few hours, wake up and couldn't fall asleep after that. I would only feel sleepy when it is nearly time to get up for work. So you can imagine how sleepy I feel at work during the daytime.

I have spoken to my Division Head about taking my Maternity leave earlier. He is ok with it and I am so happy. So I will start my leave next week, November 14.

Hopefully I won't need to wait long for baby to make an appearance... Everyone is commenting that I look more than ready to have my baby. Yup, compared to Jasper, I was only weighing close to 60kg just before I delivered him, I am already close to 67 or 68kg now. Putting on more weigh, will have to lose more weigh later. Torture for me as I will be eating a lot during confinement and will most probably be fat like a pig after confinement... sob sob sob...

More meetings later to hand stuff over to my sup, hahaha, now he starts to worry about work when I am not around. Asking me to write procedures so that he knows what to do when he is faced with any particular situations. If you are more pro-active, you will not be caught in this situation.

Counting down the days to Nov 14......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home