Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Monday, October 17, 2005

I love my weekends.....


Was on half day last Friday, went and did my mani and pedi while I waited for James to meet me at 4.30pm to get something settled.

Went for a show on Saturday - Into the Blue... No swimming among sharks for me. I have never dipped my toes into the beach since I saw Jaws when I was a kid. Correction - I did go swimming but it was in Phuket, snorkling among the reefs... while on the lookout for sharks... just can't get it out of my mind how a shark can creep up on you when you least expect it to.

Didn't shop much over the weekend but got cute Halloween lanterns and cauldrons for sweets for the kids from Toys R Us. Saw that they have got new lego models for their Dinosaur series. Hhhmmmm... tempted.....

Got to know that my supervisor will be away from the office for the whole of this week on Friday, was initially very happy to hear that news but he say that I will have to sit in a meeting for him on Tuesday. No meeting room were booked, no projector and polycom were booked, he said that he will send me an email to tell me about things on Monday. It is 3pm now but still have not receive a word from him as yet. Went ahead to get the polycom and projector. Now to get a room, have been calling up secretaries to see where can I get a room.

Don't understand my supervisor, these are the things that you get a secretary to handle for you. I am not your Secretary, you know and we do have a division secretary. Why can't you get her to do these bookings/reservations for you??? It is not like she is serving a few managers and is over-burden with work.

Or perhaps it is just to show others that you have got a personal PA to do your work for you? You call the meeting but don't want to prepare anything. And you are off for the whole week!!!

Anyway, I will just try my best to get things done for you. Since you didn't even bother to send any emails back to office to tell me what needs to be done. Don't expect miracles at the last minutes tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home