Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Friday, October 07, 2005

Happy day for me today......


Happy happy day for me today.... my sup is on 1/2 day leave.....

Not that he didn't leave me piles of work to do before he goes off but at least he is not around... Hahahahaha

Anyway, was bothered by him the whole day yesterday, mentally drained by the end of the day, imagine falling asleep in the cab on the way home. This shows that I am really tired.

Was really angry/pissed with him towards end of the day because after standing and sitting close to me the whole day to go through the reports, he told me that his son had got HFM (Hand, Foot and Mouth) disease....

Do you know that you could be carrying the virus around?? I happen to be pregnant if you didn't noticed it in the last few months, what happen if you were to spread it to me??? He was telling me the symptoms, rashes on the body etc, so I asked him, if his son had got ulcers in the mouth? (That was what happen to Cheryl when she got it when she was 2, a whole mouth of ulcers.) He replied no, just rashes on the body, no blisters on the hands or feet. So I told him to go check if it is dengue... press on the skin if you can still see red dots on the skin, that means that it is dengue....

This morning he came to tell me that he is on 1/2 day leave to bring his son to see the doctor again... I asked him what happened?? He replied that they suspect that it is dengue fever now. At least if it is dengue, I am not that worried that he is standing/sitting close to me... Dengue can't be spread by close contact.... If not.....

Teaching the Girl over in Beijing to do the closing this month. They are suppose to have a week long break this week but she came back to the office specially just to do the closing. At least she is making an effort to learn how to do it. I may not be around the next round to teach her if she don't get up to speed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home