Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Monday, September 26, 2005

Start of the work week.....


It's Monday, start of the workweek once again.

Went for my monthly pampering as usual on Saturday. Rush around picking up something for my mum. Luckily managed to get to Junction 8 in time for my movie. We are lucky to have book the tickets for Jackie Chan's movie, The Myth. The cinema is quite packed with only the first two rows having empty seats. If you are into love stories that spans across centuries, this is the movie for you. The scenery is breathtaking too.

Took a cab back after the movie and to keep in short, he is not the most polite of all cabbies, James made a complaint once we were off the cab.

Took cab to work as usual this morning. I was telling James over the phone once I reached the office that the cabbie most probably didn't wash up this morning... his dragon breath nearly killed me when he kept yawning away while driving me to office.

Anyway, today seems packed with meetings and amending process flow charts. Will keep me fully occupied till end of the day....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home