Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Moving towards weekend


Can't wait for the weekend to be here. Had a crappy past 3 days due to indecisive supervisor. He can't make up his mind what type of report he wants. B*t*h about the 101 reports that he wants me to prepare to my dept. secretary and her analysis is that He don't even know what the Dept. Head wants for the meeting so what he is doing is getting me to cover his ass by preparing as many version of the report as he can think of.

This is really a waste of my time. How many ways are there to kill a chicken? Even if you were to prepare 101 reports but you don't exactly know what the head man wants, it is a waste of time just guessing. I rather he tells me directly, instead of going round and round the bush, one moment he wants this item to be in the report, later he wants another few items in the report, next day, take out this item and add these few items in. By yesterday morning, he finally said that he had a meeting with the Dept. Head when can I get the report out if he were to do some more amendments? I rush through the morning doing the report for him, cut short my lunch time and finally learnt from my secretary that it is not possible for him to have the meeting with the Dept. Head because he is NOT in the office at all... Can you believe that he will do something like that??? Why??? Is it fun to make someone cut short their lunch when you go for your 1 hour lunch??? Numerous coffeebreaks and countless chitchats sessions with your "gossip" kakis???

I was really pissed when I heard that the Dept. Head was not in the office but he told me that he is going to have a meeting with him....

Anyway, a group of us went out for dinner to celebrate our secretary's birthday. Thai Food. Yummy... even though I had to drink glasses of water after drinking the Tom Yam soup. Went to get more mooncakes at Taka. Bought the mini mooncakes again. Eat 3 of them before going to bed... have to watch my weigh but this is only once a year so I'll eat first and worry later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home