Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Rainy rainy day


Woke up to a rainy day this morning but actually Jasper woke me up at about 4 this morning when he came over to my room to sleep with me.

It started when all of a sudden, I felt someone standing next to me, opened my eyes and saw Jasper standing next to my bed, "Can I sleep with you?" He asked. I moved and let him lie on the bed with me and he immediately fell asleep but I was kept awake the entire time he was sleeping next to me because he have the habit of moving around when he sleeps, at least he is better than Cheryl, she kicks when she sleeps.

After a while, I told him that it is better for him to go back to his bed to sleep and he went back to his room. Shortly after, he came back again and asked to sleep with me. Gave up, so I moved to the center of the bed and let him have more space to sleep on my left. In the end, he was still sleeping when I left for work.

Was on leave on Tuesday to bring Cheryl to her Camp. She was so excited before the one week holiday so I send in the registeraion form and check to book a place for her. Tuesday morning, drove to Catholic High, (the camp was suppose to be held there) and noticed that there is no one there. Luckily, I told her to bring along the brochure so I called the company that organized this camp and was told that the venue was changed to a place called the Teacher's Union, somewhere near the Teacher's Estate. I was rather pi**ed off as they should have called me last night to inform me about the change of place and I told them off. The lady gave the excuse that they only received my form on Monday evening, which I am sure that is not the case because I had send in the form way before that. I was telling James that nevermind, I will go back and check when they bank in the check. So we hurried over to the other venue instead and managed to reached there just before the camp starts.

After that we drove Mum over to Whampoa to collect some stuff as she is going to Jakarta with Kevin on Wednesday. Send James over to Bukit Merah before we went home. Took the new expressway to hit Farrer Road. Check through the internet and noticed that the check was cleared on the 2nd of September.... hahaha, received my form only last night, these people really know how to push the blame. This means that they received form even before the 1st of the month, you mean you can't even call me over the weekend to let me know???

Anyway, went to pick Cheryl up before lunch and detoured to AMK to pick James up too. Went over to Compass Point to collect my handbag handle that I send for repairs. Good service from Perllini's. Got my handle repaired within a week.

Went to pick James up after his shift at West Coast Mac's at 11pm. Jasper came with me as he wants to eat cheese cake. Reached there about 10.15pm, order the cake and hot chocolate, after a while, Jasper was telling me that he was sleepy already, when can we go back?? I told him at least 11pm, he showed me a grouchy face.

By the time we left for home, Jasper is fast asleep in the car.

Anyway, today is a good day for sleeping...I WANT MY BED.....I WANT TO SLEEP IN.... I WANT TO BE A LITTLE PIG AND BURROW IN BED....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home