Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Monday, September 12, 2005

Went JB over the weekend


Went JB on Saturday after my checkup. There is not much of a crowd going in but coming back to Singapore is a nightmare, the jam starts from before the Caltex petrol station and only ends after we are back in Singapore after the customs. We were caught in the jam for close to an hour. Jasper was complaining that he don't want to go shopping in Malaysia anymore because he can't get to do anything in the car.

Anyway, had fun shopping there. Bought a box of mooncakes, went to get my hair washed because there is nothing to do, James and Jasper joined me for that too...hahaha... Jasper chosed a cross-stitch piece for me to do for him so that he can frame it up... He was bugging me to start sewing on Sunday but I told him that I can only start after I finished my own piece first.

James got his Gundam and he is a happy man on Saturday as he had finally completed his Gundam Destiny collection.

At least everyone came home happy because we got to buy the things we want.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home