Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

More Crazy Stuff to do for Supervisor


My supervisor came over to my workstation early this morning telling me that he needs me to analyse expense accounts for capitalization and what are the monthly capital forecast from Jan to Aug so far this year... I have a feeling that he will be meeting the Department Head later this afternoon for a meeting. If not, he will not be popping into my cubicle every 15 mins to ask me about stuff and to do analysis of accounts.

Had a good time with my girlfriends last night. Met them for dinner and as one of them are due to have her baby next month, we were comparing the size of our tummies... It seems that mine is much bigger than hers even though she is due soon...

Anyway, lunch time soon. Switch off from work for a while.

Latest edition (1:25pm) : Now he wants me to pull out all the expense books that the travellers had submitted from January to August to analyse what they had spend on... so that he can decide what to capitalize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home