Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Friday, September 16, 2005

It's Friday and the weekend is here.....


It's Friday and the kids don't need to go to school today because of some PSLE stuff. I too wish to stay home but with only 2.5 days of annual leave left...I had better be good and go to work. Can't take anymore leave this month. Maybe just take one day off next month then just wait for my due date. Remaining leave days, will carry them over to next year.

Just finish chatting with my girlfriend online, she was posted to US for a 2 year assignment. Her family went with her, so she had finally got her son settled in school, her furniture all settled and ready for work, already she was saying that there is backlog and may have to be in the office this weekend to deal with it.... Career woman....

Got the October Issue of Simply Her, there are reviews on masseurs, which car parks are best in town and a lot more, as usual, will collect the important information and file it up for future reference. Wonder how many people will tear and file like me? Always good to keep these type of information, you won't know when you need it.

Slow day today, lots of teleconferences with Beijing office. Looking forward to month end so that I can pass over the rest of the job over to Beijing. Spend next month training them then they will be on their own from November and I will be free. (Just have to remind myself not to be too happy too soon because the manager over in Beijing is saying that she may talk to the manager here to push back some of the work). Anyway, so long as the facilities that I may have to take back is less than before, I am still happy.

Here's wishing everyone a Happy Mid-Autumn festival this Sunday... I normally don't blog over the weekends unless I am very free.... (Read : super free with absolutely nothing to do which is not possible as I will be sleeping/taking a nap if I have nothing to do in the afternoons.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home