Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Monday, September 19, 2005

Of Weird Dreams and Funny Stuff


Have been having weird dreams the past few nights... but could only remember Sunday night's dream.

Dreamt of cycling on this high (extremely high) bicycle and remotely controlling a car... can't imagine how I am to catch up with the car after rounding a bend, it was going quite fast, I saw it scraping the side of the fence... quickly reversing it to get it away from the fence and try to drive it straight down the road. Finally, I stopped the car and as I approach it, still riding the bicycle, I realised that I am seated really high on this weird bicycle. Stopped the bicycle by running it into a small hut... luckily, no damage to the hut and begin to panick as to how I should get off... Taking a deep breath, I just jump and landed with no injuries, next to the car. Told you that it is a weird dream..... Then I was driving the car but it became something like a go-kart, was driving it through some of the roads and at one point in time, I was going up-hill and I need to start pedaling it to give it more power to move... When did a go-kart needs to use pedals to give it more power???

That's when I woke up and realised that it is totally illogical and had trouble falling asleep because I was still trying to analyse the dream...

Can anyone interprete this of mine??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home