Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Monday, October 03, 2005

Weekend


Went down to Orchard to more baby stuff. Need to get most of the things I need by this month as I think I will be rather tired by next month to do shopping over the weekends.

Meet James at Orchard at about 1+, just in time for lunch. Went for Japanese food, my favourite, at FE Plaza afterwhich we went to get books at the 2nd hand bookstore.

We planned our shopping route, going to Centerpoint, Metro Paragon and Tangs is our last stop.

Didn't really buy much over at Centerpoint Robinsons, bought more at Metro as they are having 20% discount for card holders...Wanted to get the baby cot over at Tangs but it so happen that their Baby section is closed for renovation and will only open in November... It will be rather close to due date by then... Hopefully by 1st week of November, they will reopen.

As we were walking to Metro, we heard someone playing on the drums... didn't really know who that was but as the afternoon was rather warm, I quickly walked into the shade and stood there waiting for James. He went over to take a look. Then he waved to me asking me to go over to take a look...

The boy who is playing the drums is only 6 YEARS OLD... can you imagine that... but he is really playing very well. A sign was displayed saying that he is Ethan, 6 years old but started to play the drums since he was 2 and that he was the youngest busker in Singapore. It really takes a lot of courage to be playing in front of all the people standing there, watching and listening to him. How many kids of that age will do that, playing in front of an audience in public?

Need to start printing my reports...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home