Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Embarrassed.....


Boy, was I embarrassed this morning.

We alight from the train at Outram station, went up the walkway to go to the East/West line, James is wearing blue today, I saw someone on my right wearing blue and had a copy of the the Strait Times and started asking why he took the papers out today, then I looked up and realised that it is not James.

My God, luckily never reach out to hold his hand... if I did, I would be wishing that the floor would open up for me to hide till the crowd had pass... After discovering that I was talking to the wrong person, I turned around and found that James is on my left... He was smiling away... So bad of him...

He was making fun of me as we walked, I told him that it is good that the other guy didn't turn around and ask me who I am speaking to. He totally ignored me which is a good thing.

Would like to write about the new phone that James' company will be selling but I think I need to ask him if I can do that or not... Anyway, what I absolutely like about that phone is that I can play my favourite game on it. The screen is much bigger also than my Nokia which makes it easier to play games on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home