Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Gggrrrrrrhhhhhh...............


As the title implies.....

I don't understand why is it that you need to do 5 different kind of reports based on the same information then tell me to extract the same information to input into the format of your report??? Do you think that it is fun to do 5 reports for you then you need me to extract the exact same information to fill up your template? I am sure that this is something you can do, extraction of data, even through you are a supervisor, your PC skills shouldn't be that bad.

I don't understand why is it that you can't load the data into your system, you will come running to me, to fix your problem for you. I have no knowledge of how your system load the figures. I just know that the procedure that I had created my data is the same throughout. No difference. Month after month, there is no change. If you decide to change the procedure on your side, please remember to take in all changes so that your data can still load in correctly. I have no training on how your systems works, furthermore, you are in the midst of implementing a new system, of which I have not been trained for.

Isn't it funny how people expect you to fix things that you don't know just because you can tell them the root cause of the problem? If a certain field indicates that there is an error, won't you look into that field to see if there is an error there instead of just coming over to ask me to fix the problem? I am not even the IT Helpdesk.

I really don't understand why there is this type of people working in the same company as me.....Fortunately, there is only a handful of these people.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home