Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Happy news


Have realised that I have been complaining about my supervisor for the past few posts. Can't help it but he really pi**ed me off with his indecisiveness.

On a happier note, I called my girlfriend yesterday and found that she had just had her baby on the 2nd of October. Baby came earlier as her due date is actually on the 15th so thinking that she is still waiting for the arrival of her baby, I could call and chat with her but imagine my surprise that she already had her baby at the start of the month.

Chat about everything under the sun for more than an hour before I went back to work. At least I know that she is ok and happy with her new baby though her older son is rather jealous of his new brother.

Will be taking half day off tomorrow. Been a long time since I took a off day. Starting to feel lighter just thinking about only working half day on Friday. Maybe I could go for pedicure, pamper myself....

Two more weeks till end of October. How I hope that time would pass faster so that November is here.

One of the manager just popped in to speak to me about the training for my colleague from China, it seems that the travel ban may be imposed soon so that would mean that no travelling is allowed at all unless 110% absolutely necessary. I was joking with him that it mean rather late this year for the travel ban to be imposed. If I am not mistaken, the travel ban for last year started really early in the 3rd quarter. His reply was that this year's business was much better than last year. So I can start to look forward to my incentive bonus for next year... should be quite good then from the looks of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home