Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Monday, October 31, 2005

November is here soon.....


November is going to be here soon. Can't wait for it to be mid-November...

Went out shopping again on Saturday. Bought more things for baby. Went to watch Deuce Bigalow at Marina in the evening before heading for home. It was so hilarious that we can't stop laughing throughout the movie. Sunday, had dim sum with my mum in law and sister in law with her 2 cute daughters. The dim sum was nice and the price reasonable. Went to PS to change the cable box to the new digital box. Got a lot of free channels yesterday but expect it to be gone by today.

Monday morning, my sup was asking me to go check on how other people are recovering their cost from different business units. I don't really want to go round doing stuff that is not productive so I asked him what is the directive from Corporate? What are they asking us to do? Any directions from them? He replied no. I then asked him if he would like to check with the main coordinator for us in Singapore. Guess what he say, "XXXX, he don't really knows what he is doing."

Excuse me.... You mean to tell me that you know what you are doing???? You have me checking things left, right and center but you too can't give me a clear direction on how things are suppose to be done. What needs to be set up etc. and you got the cheek to say that the other guy don't know what he is doing... My eyes are rolling upwards when I heard him saying that. It is really too much, to say that the other guy doesn't know what he is doing.

End of my lunch time, need to go back to work now... sigh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home