Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Raining again this morning


Was raining this morning, early morning, when I am still comfortably in bed, no wonder it seems cooler till James covered me with another blanket... Thanks dear...

Traffic wasn't that smooth this morning so everything was delayed. Anyway, everyone is late when it rains. So it is not a problem. Had a good breakfast as usual before going to office.

Had a long conversation yesterday with the girl in Beijing. The travel freeze is confirm and she can't come over to Singapore for training. So we talked about how we will go about it in the next few weeks. She kept saying that she didn't know how to start. Had told her the steps the last time when she was here but apparently, she didn't take much notice of it. Then she asked me for any sample formats to send to the managers to get them to fill out the templates that she will be sending out. I told her that I don't have any but she can draft out a new one if she needs to. Then she starts to say that she don't know where to start again. I am getting a little tired of her "I don't know where to start." I won't be doing a single thing for you so please don't expect me to be dropping presents on your lap anytime soon.

Who ever had the experience of having everything done for them when it is their job to do it? Don't know where to start, then organise your thoughts and start somewhere. I have already listed out everything for you. You just have to get started. Don't know who to draft the letter to managers, learn... I won't draft it for you. Enough is enough. The coming month end closing, you will be on your own. I won't be doing anything for you. I know that it may seems that I am not doing anything for you but I can't carry on holding your hand anymore. What if I need to go on maternity leave earlier than expected. There is no one to guide you then.

Enough of her, dragging my mood down again. Had spend more than 1 hour on the phone with her yesterday, holding her hand till I nearly screamed in frustration.

Two more days till weekend....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home