Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Estee Lauder....


Saw an ad in the Sunday papers that we could get a makeup set for $95 if we were to purchase any fragrance. Yup, it is the Estee Lauder makeup set that comes in a nice little handbag with brushes, lip glosses, the works.

Made arrangement to meet James after work to go buy the set. He is early so he was surfing net at MacDonalds waiting for me. Met him at about 6.15pm, I think. He was saying that I came earlier than expected. Walked over to Paragon to buy the set. (Single-minded, go to town only to buy the set and then get out of town). Tried a few fragrances and finally settled on one. The saleslady shows me the set before taking it over to the cashier for me. Paid for the purchase then took a cab home.

Can't imagine that James slept so early last night. before 10pm, he is fast asleep already. I am left to watch TV by myself. He is so sound asleep that I could be tickling him and he can't feel anything. No fun if he is not feeling anything. Feeling sleepy by 11.30pm so switched off everything but sleep is not coming as my comfy pillow is with James and he is not budging at all even when I shake him... aaarrrggghhhh.... left with 2 hard pillows to sleep with, results in broken sleep throughout the night.

I shall wake him up the next time this happens. I need my sleep....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home